John Felix Anthony Cena Jr. (/ˈsiːnə/; born April 23, 1977) is an American professional wrestler, actor, and television presenter. He is currently signed to the WWE on a part-time deal, is the current host of Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? on Nickelodeon and has starred in various films.
Born and raised in West Newbury, Massachusetts, Cena moved to California in 1998 to pursue a career as a bodybuilder. He transitioned to professional wrestling in 1999 when he debuted for Ultimate Pro Wrestling (UPW). He signed with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) in 2001, where he was initially assigned to Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW). He gained fame in the WWE after adopting the persona of a trash-talking rapper. He won his first singles title, the United States Championship, in 2004. The next year, he won the WWE Championship for the first time, and his character subsequently transitioned into a clean-cut “Superman-like” hero. He then led the company as its franchise player and its public face for the next decade.
Cena is a five-time United States Champion, four-time world tag team champion, and a 16-time world champion. He is tied with Ric Flair for the most world championship reigns in WWE history.[a] Of his 16 world championship reigns, 13 of them are with the WWE Championship, which is the current record for that specific title. He is also a two-time Royal Rumble match winner and a one-time Money in the Bank winner, and has headlined several major WWE pay-per-view events, including their flagship event, WrestleMania, five times.
Considered to be one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time by his peers, and noted for his strong work ethic, Cena has nevertheless met with varied critical and fan reception during his career. He has been praised for his character work and promotion skills but criticized for his supposed over-representation and victories over rising stars, which are deemed “burials”. He is thus regarded as one of the most polarizing professional wrestlers of all time.
Cena has starred in films such as The Marine (2006), 12Rounds (2009), Trainwreck (2015), Ferdinand (2017), Bumblebee (2018), and F9 (2021) He also released a rap album called You Can’t See Me (2005), which went platinum. Outside his work in entertainment, he is known for his involvement in numerous charitable causes such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation, where he has granted the most wishes in history at over 600
John Cena’s Signature Finishing Moves Attitude Adjustment – This move was originally called The FU, named due to Cena’s early feud with Brock Lesnar (whose finisher was called the F5). Now, as a ‘fan favorite’, Cena’s finisher has a less-controversial name.
How many finishing and signature moves Jhon Cena has? He has 13 signature moves and 3 finishing moves . One of his most popular signature move is “Diving leg drop bulldog” . It’s well-known that John Cena never gives up . He stares down insurmountable odds and refuses to back down from any challenge. This character trait of the Cenation leader is especially evident when the stakes reach a fever pitch and the WWE Championship is on the line.
What is John Cena’s catchphrase?
- John Cena’s best-known catchphrase, meanwhile, is “You Can’t See Me” – a signature taunt that the actor-wrestler usually teams with an open-handed wave in front of his face. The taunt – which implies John Cena’s moves are simply far too fast for his opponents to see coming – actually has a rather sweet and funny origin.
Why does John Cena Say you Can’t See Me?
- Although Cena originally intended the phrase to imply that his wrestling prowess couldn’t be matched by his opponents, in the meme-making community “You Can’t See Me” is interpreted quite literally – as in he’s actually invisible
Is John Cena a professional wrestler?
- John Cena is a professional wrestler who took home the United States WWE Championship in March 2004 and has since expanded his career into movies and television. John Cena is a professional wrestler who took home the United States WWE Championship in March 2004 and has since expanded his career into movies and television. People Women’s History.
- Cena is a five-time United States Champion, four-time world tag team champion, and a 16-time world champion. He is tied with Ric Flair for the most world championship reigns in WWE history. Of his 16 world championship reigns, 13 of them are with the WWE Championship, which is the current record for that specific title.
- One of the most decorated Superstars in WWE history, John Cena is a 16-time World Champion, tying the record set by two-time WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair. Relive Cena’s title victories against Batista, Randy Orton, AJ Styles and more!
- John Felix Anthony Cena, better known as WWE superstar John Cena, was born on April 23, 1977 in West Newbury , Massachusetts, to Carol ( Lupien ) and John Cena. He is of Italian (father) and French-Canadian and English (mother) descent, and is the grandson of baseball player Tony Lupien. When he was in college, he played football.
What are facts about John Cena?
- Facts about John Cena Known for his exploits as a wrestler in WWE, John Felix Anthony Cena, born on April 23 1977, is also a fairly accomplished actor and hip-hop artist. Known for his explosive maneuvers in World Wrestling Entertainment, John mastered the art of wrestling in Ohio Valley Wrestling and the Ultimate Pro Wrestling .
What is John Cena’s real name?
- John Cena is his real name. his full name is John Felix Anthony Cena. He uses his real name as his wrestling name as well. He is one of WWE’s top wrestlers, Awards & Achievements John Cena has achieved the remarkable feat of winning 25 professional wrestling championships, equaling the accomplishment of WWE legend, Ric Flair. He won WWE United States Championship five times and the World Tag Team Championship four times.
Are Nikki and John Cena still together?
- Brie Bella Confirms Nikki Bella and John Cena Still Not Back Together, but They’re Working on It. Despite reports to the contrary, Nikki Bella and John Cena are not back together, according to Bella’s twin sister, Brie Bella, The Real Reason John Cena and Nikki Bella Broke Up (and Got Back Together) John Cena and Nikki Bella announced in April 2018 that they had called off their wedding, which had been planned for May. On the one hand, this news — which came a year after Cena popped the question at WrestleMania — was shocking.
Does John Cena have a girlfriend or wife?
- No, John Cena is not married but he has ex-fiancee ‘liz’ with whom he never tied a knot with. they are just good friends now so people jest get over it I blive Cena has girl friend but he is not married ok!!! Answer #22. The answer to your question is no, he’s single at the moment.
Who is John Cena engaged to?
- John Cena sparks rumors he’s engaged to girlfriend Shay Shariatzadeh, plus more celeb love life news for mid-February 2020 Jenna Dewan accepted a proposal from Steve Kazee, Amanda Bynes got engaged, Gigi confirmed that she and Zayn are together again, plus more celeb love news! msnback to msn homeentertainment powered by Microsoft News
john cena is the one the bestest and strongest wrestlers in the world, John is such a wrestler who likes everyone and not arrogant like any wrestler, I am also a big fan of John Cena. so that was the post if you love this post please like and share my post and subscribe my website and if you have any queries please ask by comments , thankyou for visiting informative quest, kindly visit again.